For food safety and quality, please follow these cooking instructions. Keep frozen until ready to prepare; Do not refreeze. DO NOT REMOVE FROZEN FILLETS FROM CLEAR POUCH OR PUNCTURE.
- Place 1 frozen pouched fillet on a microwave safe dish, printed side up.
- Microwave on HIGH power for 3 – 4 minutes. For best results, rotate halfway through cooking.
- Let stand in microwave for 2 minutes before serving.
- Pouch will vent when cooked, creating small opening; cut opening to remove fillet.
NOTE: Cooking times will vary by oven model and wattage. Recommended microwave cooking times are based on an 1100-watt oven.Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 165F.
CAUTION: Steam can cause burns and sauce may spatter when pouch is venting. Use caution when removing hot food.
- Place oven rack in center of the oven and preheat to 400°F.
- Place frozen pouched fillet(s) in a single layer on shallow baking pan, printed side up.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
NOTE: Since appliances vary, these cooking instructions are only a guideline. Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.
INGREDIENTS: COD, WATER, BASIL, OLIVE OIL, PARMESAN CHEESE (PASTEURIZED PART- SKIM COW’S MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, AND ENZYMES), GARLIC, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, SALT, RICE STARCH, SODIUM TRYPOLYPHOSPHATE (TO RETAIN MOISTURE). CONTAINS: FISH (COD), MILK