- 1 cup yellow Mexican style rice pilaf
- 1 cup kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup corn, kernels
- juice of 1 lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Sea Cuisine Montreal seasoned Cod filets, thawed
- ½ avocado sliced
- 4 tortillas – corn or flower as desired
- Lay out a double layer of aluminum foil 16”x16.” Layer all the ingredients in order of the recipe EXCLUDING the Avocado and tortillas.
- Fold up the aluminum foil to make a pouch and place on medium high heat grill for 16-22 minutes, or until internal temperature of the fish has reached 165°.
- When fish is cooked, open the pouch, and top with the fresh sliced avocado. Warm the tortillas on the grill and serve on the side for a carb loaded fish taco. Serve and enjoy!
*optional but we recommend to serve Pico De Gallo on the side