Tortilla Tilapia Sliders Mediterranean Salmon Sliders with Pesto
Crispy Potato Cod Sliders
- 2 Sea Cuisine® Potato Crusted Cod fillets
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 3 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup coleslaw dressing
- 2 slices American cheese, quartered
- 4 slider rolls
- Cook Cod fillets as package directs. Cut in half.
- Cook onion in oil over medium heat until softened, 9 minutes. Stir in vinegar and cook 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss together cabbage, parsley, and dressing. Place cheese quarters on roll bottoms. Top with onion, Cod, slaw mixture and roll tops.