For food safety and quality, please follow these cooking instructions. Keep frozen until ready to prepare. DO NOT REFREEZE.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove frozen fish from the packaging.
- Place frozen fish in a single layer on a foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 17 to 21 minutes.*
- Place 2 frozen fish fillets in a single layer in microwave-safe dish.
- Loosely cover and cook on HIGH power for 5 to 5 1/2 minutes.*
- For best results, rotate once halfway through cooking.
- Let stand covered for about 2 minutes before serving.
- CAUTION: STEAM CAN CAUSE BURNS.
- USE CAUTION WHEN REMOVING HOT FOOD.
Cooking times will vary by oven model and wattage. Recommended microwave cooking times are based on an 1100-watt oven.
*NOTE: Since appliances vary, these cooking instructions are only a guideline. Fully cooked fish should have an internal temperature of 165°F.
THAWING INSTRUCTIONS FOR FINISHING SAUCE: Place sauce packet under refrigeration overnight, or place sauce packet in cold water. Knead packet before opening. Drizzle sauce over fish before serving.
TO HEAT SAUCE (OPTIONAL): Pour sauce from thawed packet into a microwave-safe container and heat on HIGH for 10 to 15 seconds, or pour sauce from thawed packet into a sauce pan and heat over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
INGREDIENTS FOR FISH: TILAPIA, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF THE FOLLOWING: NATURAL SPICE EXTRACTIVES, SUNFLOWER OIL, NATURAL FLAVOR, SUGAR, OLIVE OIL, MONO-DIGLYCERIDES, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, CANOLA AND/OR COTTONSEED OIL), GELATIN, PALM OIL, EXTRACT OF PAPRIKA (COLOR), DEHYDRATED GARLIC, SALT, SPICES, SOY LECITHIN, ONION POWDER, TOASTED SESAME OIL, PAPRIKA (COLOR), SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE (TO RETAIN MOISTURE). CONTAINS: FISH (TILAPIA), SOY
INGREDIENTS FOR SWEET CHILI SAUCE: SUGAR, WATER, CHILI PUREE (AGED CAYENNE PEPPER, RED BELL PEPPER, SALT, CHILI DI ARBOL PEPPER, SODIUM METABISULFITE), SALT, RED BELL PEPPER PUREE (RED BELL PEPPER, CITRIC ACID), GARLIC PUREE, DISTILLED VINEGAR, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE), POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE).