1. Pre Heat oven to 450 degrees
2. On baking sheet, lay out both pita breads.
3. Spoon out half of the Alfredo sauce onto each pita. Using the back of the spoon spread it out to over evenly, leaving about ½ inch for a “crust”.
4. Sprinkle minced garlic evenly around the flatbreads. Lay out sliced tomatoes around the flatbreads. Lay out thawed salmon strips around the flatbreads.
5. Sprinkle shredded cheese around the flatbread evenly. Lightly coat the “crust” in the olive oil.
6. Place built flat breads in preheated oven, and bake for 8-10 minutes.
6. Once flatbread is ready take out of the oven and slice into desired shapes. Finish with sliced fresh basil.