- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
- 1 small jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 small jar roasted red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 3 cups cooked rotini pasta
- 1 cup prepared Alfredo sauce
- 2 tbsp. plain breadcrumbs (optional)
- 2 Sea Cuisine® Mediterranean Crusted Salmon fillets
- In a large bowl, combine beans, olives, artichokes, peppers, and pasta. Pour Alfredo sauce over top. Stir to coat evenly. Pour into a greased, ovenproof casserole dish. Spread pasta mixture in dish to make level.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Place salmon fillets on top. Bake according to salmon cooking instructions until pasta is bubbly and salmon is cooked through. Serve with a simple side salad and crusty bread.