For food safety and quality, please follow these cooking instructions. Consume according to “Use By” date stated on package. DO NOT REFREEZE.
- Preheat grill on high heat, lightly oil grill grates. Cook burgers 7-8 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- Preheat non-stick skillet on medium-high heat for 1 min.
- Place 1 – 2 burgers in non-stick skillet.
- Cook 1-2 burgers for 9-10 min., turning halfway through cooking.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place burgers in a single layer on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake in center of oven 10-14 minutes.
- For best results, turn burgers halfway through baking.
NOTE: Since appliances vary, these cooking instructions are only a guideline. Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.