For food safety and quality, please follow these cooking instructions. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO PREPARE— DO NOT REFREEZE.
- In a skillet, arrange frozen shrimp in a single layer.
- Cook shrimp over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
- Shrimp are thoroughly cooked when they have turned pink on the outside and white opaque in the center.
- Place a single layer of frozen shrimp in a microwave-safe baking dish and cover loosely with plastic wrap.
- Cook on HIGH power for 3–3 1/2 minutes. For best results, rotate once halfway through cooking. Let stand for about 2 minutes before serving.
NOTE: Since appliances vary, these cooking instructions are only a guideline. Recommended microwave cooking times are based on an 1100-watt oven.
CAUTION: Steam can cause burns. Use caution when removing hot food from tray.
INGREDIENTS: SHRIMP, BUTTER, SOYBEAN OIL, PALM OIL, SHERRY WINE, SALT, GARLIC, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF: SHALLOTS, GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER, RED BELL PEPPER, SPICE, NATURAL FLAVOR, PARSLEY.
CONTAINS: SHELLFISH (SHRIMP), MILK, SOY