For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions. Keep frozen until ready to prepare. Appliances vary so these cooking instructions are only a guideline.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove frozen Cod from packaging, place single layer in greased baking dish, brush with butter and seasoning.
- Bake in center of conventional oven 22-25 minutes, or convection oven10-11 minutes.
- Preheat grill on HIGH.
- Wrap thawed* loins loosely in oiled foil pouch with grated lemon and ground pepper.
- Grill 10-15 minutes or until done.
Slow Thaw (recommended):
- Remove loins from packaging. Place in bowl or tray under refrigeration, covered overnight.
- Remove loins from packaging. Place in resealable plastic bag. Run under cold running water for 30-35 minutes.
NOTE: Fully cooked fish looks opaque, and should reach a minimum internal temperature of 165°F. Some incidental bones may remain. Use caution when consuming.
INGREDIENTS: Cod. CONTAINS: FISH (cod).