- 4 Sea Cuisine® Coconut Crusted Tilapia fillets
- 1 mango, peeled pitted and diced (~ 1 inch)
- 1 navel orange, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeño (seeds and ribs removed), finely diced
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. honey
For Coconut Crusted Tilapia:
- Heat the oven to 375°F. Bake the Coconut Crusted Tilapia fillets according to package directions.
For Mango Salsa Recipe:
- Meanwhile, toss together the remaining ingredients for the mango salsa recipe in a large bowl. Serve with the Coconut Crusted Tilapia.
Tip: For a spicier mango salsa recipe, add some of jalapeños, chopped ribs and seeds.