Coconutty Shrimp Scampi Curry Almond Flounder with Vegetable Bread Pudding
Coconut Crusted Tilapia Spring Rolls
- 1 (6 oz.) jar Asian plum sauce
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup minced ginger root
- 1/2 cup diced green onion, divided
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 2 Sea Cuisine® Coconut Crusted Tilapia fillets
- 10 large rice paper leaves
- 3/4 cup each julienne cucumbers, carrots, red onion, and red pepper
- 1/4 cup each chopped fresh basil, mint, and cilantro
- In a small bowl, combine plum sauce, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, ginger root, 1/4 cup green onions, and 2 tbsp. mint. Set aside.
- Cook the Coconut Crusted Tilapia fillets as directed on package.
- Cut each fillet into 5 strips. Paint the rice paper with water to moisten for rolling.
- Place a line of each vegetable, including the remaining green onions, plus herbs, and finally Tilapia strips, on the rice paper. Roll it tightly like a burrito.
- Serve immediately with a side of the plum dipping sauce.